Global Health Curriculum
Making connections between global health and classroom instruction is a click away. Explore the resources below!
Global Health and Science Curriculum:
- EHS and Epidemiology
- BioQuest Academy Advanced Biology Curriculum
- Malaria Curriculum
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Vaccine Curriculum (Teacher and Student Packet)
Global Health and Engineering Curriculum:
Global Health and Mathematics Curriculum:
- The Washington Global Health Alliance Ambassadors global-health inspired high school algebra, chemistry and history lessons. Designed to for concurrent use in the three courses, this year-long curriculum has been proven to improve the learning outcomes of students. The Ambassadors curriculum can be downloaded for free (be patient, it is a BIG file)!
- Why not attend to social studies content by way of the United Nations Millenium Development Goals? Use the Gapminder interactive website and Trendanalyzer software! Chapters include:
Global Health and Agriculture Biology
- Address import agriculture biology content through Washington State Department of Agriculture(WSDA) Feed and Food Safety lessons
- The role of technology in disseminating/transporting feed and food
Our innovative programs have been recognized by the National Institutes of Health.